Re: RJ Myth?

True.

Though when US Airways was having "issues", and Delta was having less
publicized issues, Delta announced that they would significantly
increasing their presence at DCA. (Columbus, Fort Lauderdale,
Hunstville, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and West Palm Beach according
to their current sched.)

Other than Columbus (an old HP route) and Hunstville, these were routes
that were juicy for US Airways.

DCA definitely doesn't qualify as a hub or even a 'focus city' for
Delta.

Someone also noted some New Orleans<->Orlando flights as well. Seems
that Delta is one airline that fits the bill, but not in a massive way.

Matthew