Re: RJ Myth?

Wasn't AA treating San Jose as a bit of a tech-industry oriented hub?
Weren't they flying some 777s out of these to the far east? They still
have some regular service to Austin TX (Silicon Desert.)

So it's not surprising that AA had some RJs feeding those flights.

But SNA/SAN<->SJC would fit the original authors criteria. They avoid
LAX, and pose an alternative to SFO, which of course is a strong UAL
town.

Matthew