Re: MPEG video

Go away Poon.

-----Original Message-----
From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JFK
Airport News
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 1:26 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MPEG video

Isn't it interesting to note that this dude is definitely showing off here
on what he purchased with his hard earned money from a non-college
occupation salary ?

Seems like he wants the world out there to know that only his
state-of-the-art digital still camera has MPEG video mode and nobody else
has it. Besides, seems like he cannot afford something with 5 megapixel or
more or that Sony F707....LOL !
;-)

And sure the DSC-P72 is not as compact as the P9....hehe.