Re: RJ Myth?

True.

AC has:
1.5 CRJs on an Ottawa-Boston Routing and
1.5 CRJs on an Ottawa-La Guardia Routing

But you due the the nature of code/rev shares, you could consider the
following as hub feeds:
1 CRJ on a Winnipeg-O'Hare Routing (replaced a DC9, my last ACDC9
routing)
2 CRJs on an Ottawa-O'Hare Routing
1.5 CRJs on an Ottawa-Dulles Routing

...so either 3 or 7.5 CRJs out of a fleet of 35 (or 37 now?) are not
feeding hubs. Not a wholesale venture, nor has it been a strong
strategic direction for AC. I think the author was 'filling white
space' as it's unlikely they were referring to a few odd AC routings.

And of course, the 2 odd Ottawa routes are suspect to be politically
influenced. ;-)

(And AC/AC Jazz has a few remaining 142s in Halifax that head out to
Deer Lake/Gander/Boston/Ottawa/St. John's. The remaining 142s are in
Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal.)

(Outside of the single CRJ in Winnipeg, AC does not have any CRJs west
of Ontario.)

Matthew