Re: Fear of flying (was Re: WN seating question)

Mike,

I agree 100%. Airline travel really is no fun these days. Still OK for short haul in AUS
but unless you can snag a J class seat regular long haul in Y  wears out after a while.

On flying your own aircraft. The gliders I fly are possibly a better bet to get into a
paddock (field) than a GA single, but even the Jabiru I fly with it's small wheels
if a reasonable chance if the fan stops.  I think it is an  'in control' thing. I'd rather be
flying something that is about to crash than leave it up to someone else.

Regards

John
YPAD.