Re: WN seating question

If you fly BA in Business Class you can fly backwards too

Mark
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alireza Alivandivafa=20
  To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 12:34 AM
  Subject: WN seating question

  Now, I know a lot about WN, as I have flown them a lot and consider =
Southwest
  as one of the best airlines in the world.  I do have a question of =
everyone.
  Who has flown on the backward seats?  I am talking about the rrow 1 =
seats
  that would face backward in the 733s (and presumably the 732s).  I =
rode them
  once, and found flying backward a great experience.  Does anyone know =
if any of
  the planes still carry those?  My last WN trin was the staple =
BUR-LAS-BUR.
  BUR-LAS was on a 735, with no backwards seats and LAS-BUR was on a 73G =
(first
  time!) in old colors with no backwards seats and no leather either (I =
believe they
  are now taking planes with all leather).  Also, the first couple of =
rows used
  to be leather, with the rest being all cloth.  Does anyone know what =
that is
  about?

  AA (prefer LH)