Re: NYTimes.com Article: Air Force Pushes Its Plan to Lease Boeing Tankers

For those of you who may be interested in the KC-767A project,
here's a link with ALMOST all the info.. IMO its a done deal!

www.af.mil/stories/story.asp?storyID=123005253

I guess my question is, why the hell do they need 100 new tankers?
The above includes a link to the "full report" to congress, which I
have not yet read. No doubt, it will make for good reading....

Liam.
YVR.