Re: Airlift/National Question

Nope, not Southeast which is still flying out of FLL, PIE and points north.
The sunburst logo on their tails is the reverse of the National sunburst
(yellow where the orange was, orange where the yellow was).

Private Jet Expeditions was the name provided by John Swiman.  They were
based in the Atlanta area as I recall.

Jose Prize
Fan of brain cells still functioning