Re: jetBlue's New Deal

Neelman's departure from Westjet was planned from the start, and very
amicable. He was also quite silent.

Beddoe had a strong difference of opinion with a Mr. Smith (Steve?) who
is now running Zip for Robert Milton.

When Morris Air was sold there was a non-compete clause that covered
the US only. Canada was therefore fair game, and so Neelman helped out
until his non-compete clause (which he dutifully respected) expired,
and launched JetBlue with some other folks money shortly thereafter.

Matthew