Re: New Airline Uniforms

...Fat F/A's in Khakis?

Obviously you are speaking of Delta, right Charles?

But then again, I have seen some lard-asses on CO, NW
and AA (.....

Interestingly enough, how come the MALE flight
attendants seem to be the most professional now, in
not only appearance, attitude, and all other aspects
which USED to typify an F/A., and all the women seem
to have gone down the tube.

Last week LAX-IAH on CO, I swear, one of the F/A's
(female) looked like her hair was first cut by a
shredding machine, arranged by a blender, then
blow-dryed by the jet exhaust of the 737 we were on!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA
Fan of F/A's that don't look like most of the SUV
driving soccer mom's around here in Cumming, GA.