Re: FW: Three Hole Salute

It did not seem to require an inordinate amount of runway to land.  The
Trident is not a huge plane at all, MGTOW and MLW both much smaller
than a 707.  I only rode one once, but I have seen many of them land at
Heathrow, and they don't roll out that much at all.  Longer than a DC-9
or 727 or early 737, but not by much.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx