Re: Good essay

And I'm getting sick and tired of people not realizing that we are at war.

The security we have at airports today is just window dressing - no substance
at all.

If somebody is offended because I think security should be profiling people and
going after people who look like the terrorists, then that's just too damn
bad.  Get over it - we are at war!

David R