Re: Trip tidbits

I've done the BAE146-200s of Air BC and Air Wisconsin. Don't go out of
your way.

Sprightly performance, but mostly cause the flights I've been on have
been half empty.

They are also horribly uncomfortable -- 2x2 with RJ seat pitch is bad
enough, add a low ceiling and 2x3 and I get grouchy.

Lousy outside visibility -- you're looking at engine pods for the most
part.

Though I did notice on a set of particularly gusty days into ORD, the
pilots seemed very comfortable in bringing the beast and putting it
down smoothy.

I understand that a UAE operator is running them MKE-DEN and similar
long distances. Avoid it! Air Wisconsin/UAE flies them ORD-MKE which is
a much more rationale distance for it.

My opinions only.

Matthew