Re: Trip tidbits

My grandmother recently flew from LAX to OAK.  When she returned to LAX, she
had to check her carry-on baggage because she had a pair of large scissors (sp?)
in it. Did I mention that she was able to get this through security at LAX with
no problem (she didn't do it on purpose - she had forgotten she had them).

On your #1 item below - maybe the guy was a Clintonista and,like his idol Slick
Willy, "loathed the military"

David R