Re: Delta scheme

My opinion is that the old scheme was nice, but long in the tooth.  This
current one is not awful, but not great either.  Personally, I think the middle
scheme was awesome, especially on the MD-11s, and should have been kept.  I also
like that they keep one from each type in the old scheme.  I think they
should paint a 777 in it, as well as anything else that does not have it.  Now
Song's scheme is a different story all together.
    I here is my vote for the last Delta scheme, and my permanent vote for
the United U scheme of the 1970s-1980s