From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alireza Alivandivafa
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 8:43 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Star-Telegram Staff Writer

Yes, I am saying it is a good thing for them to strike.  I believe that
some of the people saying the strikes are a bad thing because they
inconvience people are the same that say flying is not a right and who
cares if illegal security tactics inconvience some people.  Strikes cost
corporations a lot more money than binding arbitration, and are not so
easily skewed by bias of mediators.  They are more likely to keep
corporations from screwing their employees again.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---