Re: Air Canada plans to buy up to 105 regional jets

Alireza / All:

Good point.  But what makes Air Canada think that
spending there money like this is a wise thing to do
when they are in bankruptcy?

The airlines call it business, I guess.  Man, it makes
better sense to me to pick up planes from the desert
or lease for a while, until one gets back on their
feet. (financially)

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass