Re: Former Air Force One relocating

At 09:12 PM 6/18/2003 +0900, "Greg" wrote:
>Thanks Dude..but I know what kind of list it is and everyone on it has
>drifted at one time or another. This hasn't gotten out of control to the
>point were it needs a self appointed sheriff.

When someone praises a past President for having sex in the Oval Office,
I'd say the conversation has drifted too far. We all know there are
knee-jerk conservatives and knee-jerk liberals (including me) on this list;
we don't need to prove this every week, except in the context of
airline-related topics, such as how us liberals are making the air unsafe
by not letting guns in the cockpits, or similar air transportation issues.

Mike for Sheriff!

>greg

Nick