From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alireza Alivandivafa
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 3:37 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NYTimes.com Article: At the Air Show, the U.S.-France Rift =
Shows

 So they hand Boeing cash, but hurt their chances at legit business.  I
wonder if any of this also has to do with the fact that Emirates only =
made 4
new 773 ER orders?  You know, I think that a lot of people fail to =
realize
that the French were responsible for our freedom in the first place, =
kept us
free nearly 2 decades later, sold us half our country for a song, and =
helped
keep the union together.

 In a message dated 6/17/2003 5:57:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,