Anybody Notice??

Excuse me while I divert attention from the Delta gay-bashing theme, but did
anybody notice that AmWest hit a 52 week high on Thursday?  And good ol LUV
hit $17 a pop during the day?  I can remember earlier this year paying more for
a Big Mac than what Cactus was trading for!  Okay...you can resume your
bashing, but for the sake of getting along in this ever diversified world, why can't
it be Bus bashing?

RT Simpson
Phoenix