Re: Courtesy

Al,
You are thinking of "cross posting."

Please take a look at the "to" field when you reply to an Airline List posting.
What happens is that the list will automatically add the address of the sender
along with the address os the airline list.  Here's an example, taken straigh
from the to field when I replied to this e-mail:
 The Airline List <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Allan9 <exatc@xxxxxxxxxx>

It's not that hard to remove the unneeded address and it cuts down on traffic

Thank you,
David