Re: Jet Blue orders 200 Embraer Jets

I can see the handwriting on the wall.  This move will case JetBlue troubles.
It needs to stick to its original business plan.

Look at what happened to Western Pacific.  It had a great business plan by
flying out of COS.  It then moved to DEN and it ain't no more.

JetBlue is profitable right now.  However, it's growing too fast.  It needs to
slow down, and stick to its original business plan.

David R