Re: TSA says stun guns suitable for deployment on planes

> TSA says stun guns suitable for deployment on planes
> "We see electrical shock devices as having the potential to contribute to
> our layers of security, but when it comes to deploying any weapons systems
> on aircraft, we owe it to the traveling public to make sure we do it
> safely," TSA spokesman Robert Johnson said Monday.
Translation:  We THINK the electrical shock devices are safe but, being a
government agency, we have to study it to death on account that we are
incompetent.  Also, even though we know guns are prefered by many, if not most
pilots, they (the pilots) are too stupid to make sure they aren't stolen or
misused.

> Last Friday, the TSA sent Congress the report saying stun guns could be
> allowed. Johnson said the look at stun guns was part of a study of all
> kinds of non-lethal weapons, including chemical systems.
Oh, that's great - use chemical weapons.  A slight breeze caused by movement and
then you not only incapacitate the terrorest but also the pilots.