Re: Strike by air traffic controllers looms, threatens airport operations

In a message dated 6/6/2003 6:02:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
damiross2@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< No federal government agency is allowed to go on strike.  The original ATC
 union found that out a few years ago when they went on strike.  Fortunately
 at the time we had a president with kaonies >>

It was over 20 years ago.  I don't know about kahonies, but he certainly did
not have his wits.  That move by Reagan caused the imminant shortage we have
comming up in ATC, along with the mandatory retirement age.