Re: [Sky-1] Survey on airport questioned

LGB has been there for years.  It was THE PLACE when Douglas was building
huge numbers of planes there (Remember they built almost everything there).  They
actually have 5 runways, 1 more than LAX.  I think these people who moved
nearby are just like the people in Westchester, jerks.  I personally wish jetBlue
served LAX or BUR, because they are more convinient for me, but if I were
flying to any of their 4 eastern destinations, I would definately make jetBlue my
first choice because of their service and record.
    What really pisses me off here is that AA bitched and moaned after they
missed the oppertunity to get more slots at LGB.  They, and AS, basically stole
5 of jetBlue's slots.  Now jetBlue comissions an unbiased report (given
Neelman's record as a good guy, I see that as true) and the city tries to attack
them.  I really think that Long Beach will really benefit if jetBlue is allowed
to expand as they want.  They use clean, quiet planes so they wont really be
adding to the polution there.  Remember, those morons at LGB still let FedEx
come in with 727s.

AA
not a terrorist, lover of low fares, lover or REAL freedom