(no subject)

  Thanks for that.  It is interesting that they do that, considering that
they
  try to save money at all angles.  SWA pilots can fly any of the 4 types at
 any time, I believe.  You would think that they could bring the 300s into
the FR
  fold, in case they decide to opperate under 1 cert, and 200 and 300 pilots
  could cross on them

BTW, this got bounced back because I accidentially misspelled Cuny by one
letter.  It was really funny if you realize that the typo was with the Y (look
around it)