Re: New Fotos

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alireza Alivandivafa" <DEmocrat2n@xxxxxxx>

> am I correct to assume that Ryanair did the same thing with the EFIS on
the
> 738 that WN did on the 73G?

I would expect not.  Crews do not operate both -200s and -800s and
standardising the technology backwards in time would not appeal to Ryanair
or to the Irish temperament.

Considering they fly a mixed fleet, now including
> 733s, that would be quite helpful.  Additionally, are they now buying 733s
> from other airlines, or are these former CO 733s the former Buzz planes?

The 733s are ex-Buzz and operated by separate ex-Buzz crews on a separate UK
AOC.

Antoin Daltun