Re: frequencies for TTCP/TAB

Depends on what you are listening to.  Because aviation band is VHF, you
receive in line-of-sight.  YOu can listen to the aircraft calling the ATC
centers but you can't hear the controllers reply unless you are fairly close to
the center. You may be able to pick up the control tower from a few miles away
but, again, it depends on line-of-site.  I can listen to the Hayward tower even
though I live a few miles away from it but because I live on a hill, I have a
line of sight to it.

David R