Re: Angry Airline News....but true !

You can't really blame the airline industry for doing exactly the same thing all major corporations are doing! A Business Week (not exactly a left wing publication) survey found an almost inverse relatioship between executive pay and profitability. As far as creative Enron style accounting goes, the latest example is the $340 million tax cut whose real cost is three times that number. I have a feeling that some of the airline reputed cost savings have some credibility problems as well.