Re: US Airways Places Record RJ Order With Bombardier and Embraer

um, I thought we knew this over a week ago.  It is interesting that they are
going with both.  Seems they are impatient, and are going against the rules of
commonality.  Are they forgetting that the profit they showed was because of
the money they were handed in bankruptcy?
    On the commonality front, do the ERJ-170 and the CRJ-700 use the same
engines?