Re: U.S. Nears Decision On Guns in Cockpit

Let's see.  I have a mandate by the IRS to complete my taxes by 15 April or
else I get penalized.  The TSA has a mandate by Congress (their boss!) to
complete action by 26 May and they get no penalty.

These idiots at the TSA need to realize that there was no need to test a taser -
 use a frigging gun that shoots real bullets, not a damn piece of electrical
wire that may or may not work.

Jonathan Ornstein is a complete moran.  <begin sarcastic voice> the weapon
could be stolen or stolen</end sarcastic voice>.  By the line of reasoning,
then cops shuold not be allowed to carry weapons because the could be lost or
stolen.

When will the American people wake up and realize that the people "in charge"
are nothing but complete idiots?

David R