AA "Dream of Flight" CD/movie from 1993?

I was just browsing amazon.com 'zhops' and came up with this item:

DREAM OF FLIGHT plus SOAR & NEW HORIZONS - This Soundtrack CD to a 1993
American Airlines film has been discontinued for many years and is now VERY
hard to find. CD is in Good condition and plays PERFECTLY. First Class
shipping costs are already included in the base price for U.S. buyers.
Non-U.S. buyers will be charged an additional postage fee of $ 3 to cover
extra airmail costs.

(zShops ID:  1111A374926)

I'm not affiliated with the seller or anything, was just wondering if
anyone knew what this was all about as I've never heard of the CD or
movie.  A Google search didn't turn up anything too useful... Thanks.

~Greg Rendell
PHL & ATL