Re: Providence drops extension plan for secondary runway

I think is was more the major traffic routes that would be severed in the
extension of 16/34.

To the north and west the extension would take Post Road, US Route 1 and
Airport Rd.
to the south it would sever Sandy Lane.

At least 5/22 can be extended without major transportation routes
severed.

I live near the airport ad the noise was more at the 5 mile marker in
East Providence.