Re: Providence drops extension plan for secondary runway

Politicians are not only stupid but also suffer from short sightedness. Build
an extension now or pay a lot more in the future.  And the people living near
the airport?  MOVE!  If you buy or rent a house near an airport, expect noise,
you idiots!

A swamp is a swamp, no matter what you call it.  I'd rather have "wetlands"
utilized for something useful than just sitting there getting wet.

David R