Less Legroom, More Confusion

In a message dated 5/21/2003 7:03:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
DEmocrat2n@xxxxxxx writes:

> Well, I knew this would happen.  The more room thing just added prices to
> tickets that were already too expensive for people

Yes, timing seems to be bAAd at the Screamin' Eagle!  Yank out seats to get
more business travelers and that market all but evaporates.  Buy TWA for a
second midwestern hub and the industry melts down.  Then there's that double
speaking Donald Carty issue.  Now thoroughly confuse the public by putting more
seats back in your Scarebuses and someother aircraft.  AAdvantage JetBlue &
Southwest!

RT Simpson
Phoenix