Re: Running a airline..

It would also make it impossible to make connections, or at least close to it.
So, while you could fly from SFO to JFK, if you had to connect from there to
FRA or LHR, you might discover you have another 24 hours to wait.

Though with the new range of some of the 737- and 777-s, perhaps we'll all just
by flying SMF - LHR direct soon?

--
|    Kenton A. Hoover / Private Citizen / shibumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |