It Is The Desert, Afterall!

The Phoenix suburb of Mesa is sad faced after realizing that Boeing wants a
site with access to a port to build the new 7E7 aircraft.  Mesa thought it
had everything going for it: a decommissioned Air Force base; a highly
skilled aerospace labor force, and a quality of life that's hard to beat.
But there's that pesky port problem and the last time I checked we're about
350 miles away from the nearest deep water port!  But one thing Mesa might
consider is their proximity to Phoenix Sky Harbor.. everyone knows the best
ports are protected by harbors!

RT Simpson
Phoenix