Re: The 727

Actually, I drive a BMW M3 and salivate over Ferraris and Porsche Turbos.  I also salivate over the service and price of Southwest and jetBlue, and that means a lot more to me that keeping a 20 year old relic (for the youngest 727s) in the air to make me pay more for a ticket.  Notice all the losses for airlines that flew them until last year??  If you want to keep a beautiful plane flying, MD-11 should be the first one your list.  It out does A340 and 777, but happened to be made by MDC so it got the shaft.  Have you seen just how good it looks as J-Bird?