Re: The continent's top airport?

....Just went thru YVR for the first time in about 20
years, quite nice, and easy, no hassles....

Where in the hell do they come up with MSP? It is the
hole that DTW used to be, until NW came up with the
new terminal at DTW, which without a doubt is the best
'terminal' (because it is not the whole airport, and I
am simply talking about changing planes) I have ever
been in.

On terms of the best O&D 'Airport' (if we are going to
get into this), I think the airport here in ATL is the
best, non-withstanding the hatred I have for the
Corrupt Management (city of Atlanta) that does it's
best to make everything a hand-in-pocket
minority-based handout to people who are pose as
minorities, but are in fact millionaires......

It got so bad, the Corrupt City of Atlanta fired a
very competent Airport Manager, Angela Gittens, who is
now at MIA and fighting the equally corrupt situation
down there.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA
Oops, didn't mean to start something....