Re: Trip report: EDI-CGN

...Not to get too off topic, but Jay Leno had use of a
Corvette in Germany (which was touted in a magazine or
two) and he was 'Cruising' at 185 mph.....I only want
to be at these speeds on a train in Europe, or for
takeoff or landing in an airliner.....

My only trip on the Autobahn with a friend in an old
Mercedes was 'cruising' at 115 mph, and I was scared
S--tless, as he had no seatbelts!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA