Re: French transport strike expected to drastically disrupt travel

Don't they EVER work??  A French ATC strike last June wreaked
havoc on my travel plans.  My open ticket on the Eurostar was
of no use that day as thousands of would-be air travelers
crowded Gare du Nord and I had to spend an extra night in
Paris.  That's the last time I'll see Paris for a loooooong
time!

Youth is wasted on the young and France is wasted on the
French.

Au revoir!