Re: TR: AIRLINE Geekiness

dplaflamme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Check-in for UA at MCO was a
> zoo.
> After an hour in line, we got checked in and hurried off to the security
> area, another model of chaotic inefficiency. By the time we got to our
> gate, boarding for 1502 was well underway

Every time this happens to me....about 10 list members say its impossible,
they never have to wait more than 1 min on their last 50 trips....Hey dudes,
it happens and it happens a lot, although I think now its the severe cutbacks
in airlines staff that are causing the travel lines and hassels even more
than ""SECURITY""
Dennis