Re: Navy One?

So, you sent the message twice??  Well, I guess if Tommy Ridge is reading
this, you get a gold star for the day.  Considering that politics are
crossing over very seriously into the Airline industry, I think our comments
are salient.  I think he is a moron for giving more money to airlines that
are blowing through it faster then dot bombs through VC, aside from the other
things we are talking about.  If you really want to be technical, we should
not even be talking about this, as it is airplane but not airline related.