Re: Fares of the future?

Could have found a cheap fare ,? sure  , drive 2 hrs to Phoenix and pay
50-100$ parking or fly to Manchester NH on Southwest etc but didnt fit at
all.
What I really meant was the price ratio
Today major carriers charge   300$ apex / 900$ walkup and 3000$
first/business class
Something is wrong with this priceing dont you think?

If First class prices  were 200% of Y class , people like me would buy it.
This would save the aal/ual/usair etcs of the business. If the business
travelers have stopped paying big bucks ...maybe they should rethink the
priceing of the product.  I f ./Business class was affordable then they could
sell it iso giveing it away to the FF guys who would have no where to go if
everyone did it.
With all the Y class RJ's in service and more comming I think this may be the
airlines salvation.