Re: ORD Connection Times

ORD has an international terminal at concourse M. You then have to take a skytrain to the UA C and D concourse, which means you have to clear security again. You need at least an hour if not more.

IAD is much better, since UA has their own customs area below the gates and you get there by escalator. You still have to clear security, but it as just the international passengers.

H/