British Airways resumes flights to Kuwait

British Airways resumes flights to Kuwait

LONDON (AP) =97 British Airways will resume service to Kuwait on Wednesday=
=20
after a one-month suspension. British Airways said Tuesday that it would=20
initially operate three flights each way per week via Larnaca, Cyprus, and=
=20
would not immediately resume direct daily flights. Service had been=20
suspended on March 19. "We remain firmly committed to resuming our full=20
flight schedule between the U.K. and the Gulf region as soon as possible,"=
=20
said Mike Street, the airline's director of customer service and=20
operations. "We will only fly to a destination if we are satisfied totally=
=20
it is safe to do so," he added.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site/TnTisland.com
Roj (Roger James)

escape email mailto:ejames@xxxxxxxxx
Trinbago site: www.tntisland.com
Carib Brass Ctn site www.tntisland.com/caribbeanbrassconnection/