US Shuttle

So, 18 trips this year between BOS and LGA and every one of them has
been on a A320 until the past four trips.  Looks like they are all
operated by A319s now; and let me tell you how they squeeze every single
person in this planes that they can.  It is really a shame, the customer
service used to be so good and then one day, just happened to be the day
they emerged from chapter 11, it got really bad.  Standing in line the
other night at LGA I asked my friend what was going on with the slow
check in.  He responded with, "Looks like an airline that is not in
chapter 11 any longer."