Air Canada Wins Honours

Air Canada Wins Honours for Best Frequent Flyer Program and Best Airline
Website in International Survey of Air Travellers, Carrier Shortlisted
Among Top Four Airlines Worldwide

     MONTREAL, April 11 /CNW Telbec/ - In an annual survey of the world's most
frequent air travellers, Air Canada has won the distinction, for the second
consecutive year, as having the world's Best Frequent Flyer Program, Aeroplan.
In addition, www.aircanada.ca was named the world's Best Airline Web Site.
Recipients of the prestigious "OAG" ("Official Airline Guide") Airline of the
Year Awards" were announced at a gala ceremony in London yesterday evening.
     Overall, Air Canada was shortlisted for excellence in seven categories,
ranking it among the top four airlines in the world for most nominations: OAG
Airline of the Year 2003, Best Airline Based in North America, Best Trans-
Atlantic Airline, Best Executive/Business Class, Best Economy/Coach Class,
Best Frequent Flyer Program and Best Airline Web Site.
     "We are thrilled that Aeroplan and www.aircanada.ca have been voted by
the world's most savvy air travellers as being the best in their leagues. It
is especially gratifying that Air Canada's frequent flyer program has received
this honour for the second year running and that our website has also achieved
this top recognition, reflecting our ongoing initiatives to meet our
customers' growing online needs for convenience, speed and economy," said
Robert Milton, President and Chief Executive Officer. "I am doubly proud of
our employees whose hard work and dedication to excellence has been
acknowledged as setting the standard for superior air travel products and
services. These prestigious awards, particularly during the turbulent times
the airline industry is going through, serve to remind us that with each and
every flight, and at every point of customer contact, we have the opportunity
to earn their loyalty and repeat business."

     The OAG awards are based on votes from a worldwide audience of business
travellers. A total of 52 airlines and airports received nominations in 19
categories. Results are collected and independently verified by market
information company, Taylor Nelson Sofres. Since its inception 21 years ago,
the OAG awards have become coveted industry honours. The profile of the voters
represents the very essence of experienced global travel.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site/TnTisland.com
Roj (Roger James)

escape email mailto:ejames@xxxxxxxxx
Trinbago site: www.tntisland.com
Carib Brass Ctn site www.tntisland.com/caribbeanbrassconnection/