Your Airline

So all this talk of hubs made me think of what a couple of friends (who share this interest in airlines) and I used to do when we'd sit around and drink together.

We used to imagine we were gazillionaires and we were starting our own airline. Because we're gay, it was going to be 'Rainbow Airways.' We'd offer destinations such as "The Castro" (aka SFO), "Oak Lawn" (aka DFW), "Boy's Town" (aka ORD), etc. We'd play gay dance music and have drag queens as flight attendants serving up fresh cocktails and wit. We thought it sounded like fun!

So... if you were able to start your own airline, what would it be like??

Clay - SEA