Free timetables / annual reports!

I've done some spring cleaning today, and I've found some magazines and
annual reports I no longer need. The items are free, but you will have to pay
postage.

They are available on a first come first serve basis:

Flight International:

12 December 1990 (World Airliner Census)
27 March 1991 (World Airline Directory)
25 March 1992 (World Airline Directory)
24 March 1993 (World Airline Directory)
20 March 1996 (World Airline Directory - the Americas)
17 April 1996 (Russian Air Safety / Civil Simulator Census)
3 July 1996 (Embraer 145 Cutaway and flight test)

World Airline Fleets News - October, 1999

Airborne:

October, 1984 - issue 1
Spring, 1986 - issue 5
October, 1986 - issue 6
December, 1986 - issue 8
November, 1988 - issue 10
January, 1989 - issue 11
March, 1990 - issue 12
August, 1990 - issue 13

For those of you who don't remember, Airborne was an Airliner World-style
airline magazine, with about 30 pages of articles and many black and white
pictures of airliners. The front cover was in color, and the inside front
cover, and the inside and outside front and back covers had postcard-style
pictures of then-new airliners. The pictures are nice, but the articles
usually read as though they were written directly from a company's media
handouts. I'd be glad to provide information about the articles in these
magazines upon request.

Air Transport World: December, 2001 (Long Range operations, Fairchild Doriner
728 Jet). I have several copies of this issue available.

Propliner: Issue 80, Autumn, 1999

Annual Reports:

American Trans Air 1998
British Airports Authority: 1995-96, 1996-97, 1997-98, and 1998-99 Annual
Reports, and 1997-98 Community Report
Continental Airlines - December 7, 1993 stock prospectus
Delta Air Lines 2000
Northwest Airlines: 1996, 1997, and 1998
Northwest Airlines 1999 - has some residue on back cover where mailing label
was removed.
Pan Am 1988 - has some adhesive residue, and some damage, to the front cover
from a very poorly removed adhesive label. Otherwise in near-mint condition.

Other:

Embraer 190 Sales Information Kit - published 2001

Please email me privately with the items you want.

Joe Wolf